Contact us for a free consultation
Looking for the best and brightest
IT Less strongly believes that a company is only as good as its team members. We strive to hire the most highly qualified applicants for a wide range of challenging and fulfilling positions and offer our team members competitive compensation packages, advancement opportunities and an exceptional work atmosphere.
We are accepting applications from qualified individuals for the job opportunities listed below. To submit your resume please click on the job name , and then click on the button "Apply for this position" and follow the directions to submit your application.
Please no phone calls or resumes by email.
Compensation: Hourly + Sales Bonus
Employment type: Part-time
Our mission is to provide unconditional business solution to our customers throughout San Francisco Bay Area. We are currently seeking a Sales/Marketing Specialist to the IT Department.
The primary responsibility of the Sales/Marketing Specialist will be to create and follow up with leads, monitoring lead activity and converting leads into sales. This candidate should be confident and articulate on the phone as well as in person to be successful at developing new business. Prospects will come from multiple sources including outbound leads, prospect lists, and individual research.
• Make high volume outbound calls to generate leads for sales.
• Research and generate your own leads.
• Contact and work with existing, and new clients.
• Coordinate appointments with customers.
• Manage and track the details of customer projects such as installations, equipment installations & upgrades
• Work with customers/future customers to get bids on projects and manage the vendor/contractor communications
• Maintain the task list of open tickets. Ensure that open tickets don't fall through the cracks. Proactively ensure that the appropriate people follow up on each ticket.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional and Self-Motivated
• Excellent organizational, analytical, writing, and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize projects and multitask
• Ability to work as a t.eam member
• Enjoy talking and meeting new people
• Technology and Internet Savvy
• Familiar with Microsoft Office products
• Hayward, CA
• Submit your resume with a brief summary of your qualifications by email
(HR at itless .com)